QUALITY ASSURANCE STATEMENT
Sayer Drainage will:
- Be actively involved in your project from quotation to completion.
- Engage appropriately skilled persons for each step of the job.
- Be responsible for quality checking our work.
- Supply conforming products and services to the required specifications.
- Keep our sites safe for all staff, contractors and visitors.
- Strive to meet your time schedule.
- Be available for ongoing consultation for the duration of the project.
Sayer Drainage Limited – ‘Practical People, Practical Solutions’
HEALTH & SAFETY STATEMENT
Sayer Drainage is committed to:
- Maintaining a safe workplace
- Providing safe equipment
- Providing information, training, supervision and support
- Insisting all staff use safe work systems and utilise the correct PPE for each task
- Complying with the Health & Safety in Employment Act and Regulations 1992
- Identifying and managing all risks and hazards
- Working as a team to prevent injury
Sayer Drainage will strive to make every work site a safe site so our staff, other contractors and visitors stay injury-free in a healthy working environment.
SAYER DRAINAGE LTD